"You can't look at sofas, tables and chairs in isolation: you have to look at them in relation to all the other furniture in the room if you are going to create spaces that are balanced, nuanced, and harmonious."
The back of this neat and petite sofa is constructed of three tightly constructed welts which prop you up, making it the perfect piece for a cozy, but refined living room. The shape encourages conversation and the spring down envelope cushions balance out the proportion. The ideal addition to any room you entertain in.
74.5"W x 36.5"D x 35.5"H
Seat: 24.5"D x 18.5"H / Arm: 25"H
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Spring down cushions include: individually wrapped steel coils with uniform weight distribution, downproof ticking and generous fill of down, feathers and fiber. These cushions pair the comfort of down with a slightly firmer and more tailored appearance.
- Minimum 16 yards COM required (not available in leather or COL).
- For custom upholstery orders (COM), please allow our workroom a lead time of 12-14 weeks after receipt of customer’s material, not including delivery.
- Handcrafted in the USA.