Azure Chair - Striped Cotton/Blue
"Large upholstered chairs with matching ottomans, each with a cashmere throw folded over the back and a soft down pillow, will be irresistible to everyone."
Inspired by the famous Jean-Henri Jansen, a designer known for his exceptional taste and for his work renovating and redecorating the White House, the Azure chair and matching ottoman brings traditional ornate flourishes into current times. Our modern chair boasts rolled arms, carved twisted legs and a stylish French nailhead trim. Perfect to tuck into a peaceful bedroom corner.
28.5"W x 33.5"D x 35.5"H
Seat: 24.5"D x 19.5"H / Arm: 23"H
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Spring down cushions include: individually wrapped steel coils with uniform weight distribution, downproof ticking and generous fill of down, feathers and fiber. These cushions pair the comfort of down with a slightly firmer and more tailored appearance.
- Minimum 7 yards COM or 70 Sq. Ft. COL required. COM/COL must be sent to our workroom via FedEx or UPS.
- COM requirements may vary for fabrics with small or large scale repeat patterns. Please confirm yardage requirements for non-solid fabrics with a member of our team at email@example.com.
- View lead times for custom upholstery orders (COM/COL) here.
- Matching Azure Ottoman (24.5"W x 19.5"D x 19.5"H) available.
- Handcrafted in the USA.