This lamp’s flamboyant glaze takes inspiration from traditional flambé glazes which used copper-derived pigments to achieve a deep red called sang de boeuf, or ox blood. Ours wears a hand-applied ombré glaze that fades from warm white to a rich, deep red. A bit bold and a bit traditional, this lamp is truly timeless.
11.5" diam. x 35"H; 8.5" diam. base.
Lampshade not included.
- Hand-painted and glazed in red and blue tones.
- Hand-carved wedding band wood base with gilt finish.
- Matte brass double socket cluster.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, glazes will vary. No two are exactly alike.
- Two 60W max. bulbs (not included); UL Listed.
- Recommended size for lampshade (not included): 18" x 9"x 13"H.