In the 1950s, when Jackson Pollock introduced his drip technique to the art world, his influence could be seen throughout American households when haphazard colors and patterns in home décor became de rigueur. Carrying on this timeless and tasteful tradition, the dark blue spatter is hand-painted onto our lamp’s ceramic vase, which sits on a gilded wooden stand.
6.5" diam. x 32"H; 7" diam. base.
Lampshade not included.
- Hand-painted and glazed deep blue spatter pattern.
- Hand-carved wedding band wood base with gilt finish.
- Matte brass double socket cluster.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, glazes may vary. No two are exactly alike.
- Two 60W max. bulbs (not included); UL Listed.
- Recommended size for lampshade (not included): 18" x 9"x 13".