In the 1950s, when Jackson Pollock introduced his drip technique to the art world, his influence could be seen throughout American households when haphazard colors and patterns in home décor became de rigueur. Carrying on this timeless and tasteful tradition, the dark blue spatter is hand-painted onto our lamp’s ceramic vase, which sits on a gilded wooden stand.
6.5" diam. x 32"H; 7" diam. base.
Lampshade not included.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of each ceramic lamp and natural reactions within the kiln, no two forms or glazes are exactly alike. Each lamp is a unique work, and slight variations in size and glaze from piece to piece are expected and embraced. We do our best to make sure that multiple lamps in a single order are as similar as possible.
- Hand-painted and glazed deep blue spatter pattern.
- Hand-carved wedding band wood base with gold gilt finish.
- Matte brass double socket cluster.
- Two 60W max. bulbs (not included); UL Listed.
- Recommended size for lampshade (not included): 18" x 9"x 13".
- 66" exposed cord length.