The classical silhouette of our Pheasant Feather lamp adds a graceful, subdued ambiance to any side table. The lamp’s ceramic vase is hand-painted in deep blue tones before a final glazing and firing to produce this stunning allover pattern. It is then set on a gilded wedding band base.
This lamp’s one-of-a-kind glaze takes inspiration from traditional sancai or tri-colored glazes. Since sancai glazes were prone to running during the firing process, colors often mix together to create an effect similar to the one achieved here.
The unpredictable nature of sancai glazes ensures that while the overall effect can be consistent, no two pieces are exactly the same. This is an ethos that we embrace by working with artisans who still practice traditional glazing techniques.
11.5" diam. x 35"H; 8.5" diam. base.
Lampshade not included.
- Hand-painted and glazed warm brown tones.
- Hand-carved wedding band wood base with gilt finish.
- Matte brass double socket cluster.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, glazes may vary. No two are exactly alike.
- Two 60W max. bulbs (not included); UL Listed.
- Recommended size for lampshade (not included): 18" x 9"x 13"H.
- 65.5" exposed cord length.