The classical silhouette of our Pheasant Feather lamp adds a graceful, subdued ambiance to any side table. The lamp’s ceramic vase is hand-painted in deep blue tones before a final glazing and firing to produce this stunning allover pattern. It is then set on a gilded wedding band base.
This lamp’s one-of-a-kind glaze takes inspiration from traditional sancai or tri-colored glazes. Since sancai glazes were prone to running during the firing process, colors often mix together to create an effect similar to the one achieved here.
The unpredictable nature of sancai glazes ensures that while the overall effect can be consistent, no two pieces are exactly the same. This is an ethos that we embrace by working with artisans who still practice traditional glazing techniques.
11.5" diam. x 35"H; 8.5" diam. base.
Lampshade not included.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of each ceramic lamp and natural reactions within the kiln, no two forms or glazes are exactly alike. Each lamp is a unique work, and slight variations in size and glaze from piece to piece are expected and embraced. We do our best to make sure that multiple lamps in a single order are as similar as possible.
- Hand-painted and glazed warm brown tones.
- Hand-carved wedding band wood base with gold gilt finish.
- Matte brass double socket cluster.
- Two 60W max. bulbs (not included); UL Listed.
- Recommended size for lampshade (not included): 18" x 9"x 13"H.
- 65.5" exposed cord length.