"You can't look at sofas, tables and chairs in isolation: you have to look at them in relation to all the other furniture in the room if you are going to create spaces that are balanced, nuanced, and harmonious."
The Pierre Loveseat is a charming little piece with its easy curves and generous scale. Perfect in your living room for a catch up with friends, or even in a home office, this loveseat encourages conversation and is a seat guests will linger in thanks to the plumped seat cushion and sculpted back.
59.5"W x 32"D x 34"H
Seat: 21.5"D x 18"H / Arm: 23"H
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Spring down cushions include: individually wrapped steel coils with uniform weight distribution, downproof ticking and generous fill of down, feathers and fiber. These cushions pair the comfort of down with a slightly firmer and more tailored appearance.
- Minimum 9 yards COM or 130 Sq. Ft. COL required.
- For custom upholstery orders (COM/COL), please allow our workroom a lead time of 12-14 weeks after receipt of customer’s material, not including delivery.
- Handcrafted in the USA.