"A common mistake many people make when they are starting out is to go to a store and buy the most comfortable sofa, which becomes the elephant in the room after it's delivered. If it's too long or deep, all the proportions of the room will be wrong."
This piece, with its pretty lines and long, low form, is so tempting to sink into and when you do you’ll appreciate the irresistible softness, deep plush seat and perfectly sized plump cushions that envelop you. Ideal entertaining an intimate crowd, this sofa is well suited to velvet, but would look fabulous in any material it is dressed in.
82"W x 35"D x 28.5"H
Seat: 21"D (to back cushion) 26.5”D (not including back cushion) x 17"H
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Spring down cushions include: individually wrapped steel coils with uniform weight distribution, downproof ticking and generous fill of down, feathers and fiber. These cushions pair the comfort of down with a slightly firmer and more tailored appearance.
- Additional bolster pillows have a feather down fill.
- Minimum 14 yards COM required (not available in leather or COL).
- For custom upholstery orders (COM), please allow our workroom a lead time of 12-14 weeks after receipt of customer’s material, not including delivery.
- Handcrafted in the USA.