The wingback chair was originally designed for a 1700s home - the wings would shield the sitter from roaring hot fires as well as frosty drafts. Our version is loyal this watchful tradition - featuring a button-tufted back and loose seat cushion with one exception: the unexpected design detail of a traditional Windsor leg. Ideal to curl up in with a book and a steaming cup of tea.
30"W x 29.5"D x 43"H
Seat: 23"D x 19.5"H / Arm: 27"H
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Spring down cushions include: individually wrapped steel coils with uniform weight distribution, downproof ticking and generous fill of down, feathers and fiber. These cushions pair the comfort of down with a slightly firmer and more tailored appearance.
- Minimum 7 yards COM required (not available in leather or COL).
- Delivery lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Handcrafted in the USA.