"Large upholstered chairs with matching ottomans, each with a cashmere throw folded over the back and a soft down pillow, will be irresistible to everyone."
Inspired by the famous Jean-Henri Jansen, a designer known for his exceptional taste and for his work renovating and redecorating the White House, the Azure chair and matching ottoman brings traditional ornate flourishes into current times. Our modern chair boasts rolled arms, carved twisted legs and a stylish French nailhead trim. Perfect to tuck into a peaceful bedroom corner.
28.5"W x 33.5"D x 35.5"H
Seat: 24.5"D x 19.5"H / Arm: 23"H
Ottoman: 24.5"W x 19.5"D x 19.5"H
- Kiln-dried solid maple frame with double-doweled joints and corner blocks for superior strength.
- Eight-way hand-tied coil spring suspension with a solid webbed base.
- Spring down cushions include: individually wrapped steel coils with uniform weight distribution, downproof ticking and generous fill of down, feathers and fiber. These cushions pair the comfort of down with a slightly firmer and more tailored appearance.
- Minimum 9 yards COM or 100 Sq. Ft. COL required.
- For custom upholstery orders (COM/COL), please allow our workroom a lead time of 12-14 weeks after receipt of customer’s material, not including delivery.
- Handcrafted in the USA.